Forums

Full Version: Kougchi Type X 180SX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was doing a WIP build on this but unfortunately lost all the pics. Koguchi's 180SX is one of my favorites and from the era of some of the best Japanese stylings the early 2000's
Heres the plan on what it will look like using a Yokomo street version 180sx with Maruma Factory type x body kit. R'wing type x wing & WUN light decals.

[Image: kogouchi1i1.jpg]

[Image: kogouchi2.jpg]

I have the artwork for the decals just need to find someone to print them up, More updates soon.
would be an awesome body, I plan on doing one myself!
This is where i'm up to, paint done,kit is fitted need to apply tail light decals, trim headlight covers etc. Main black has a slight bronze metallic thru it and the trim is regular black noticeable in the sun or bright light.
[Image: DSC_9353.jpg]
[Image: DSC_9354.jpg]
[Image: DSC_9359.jpg]
Have some Overdose Work VS KF's to go with the body although Kogouchi ran a few different style wheels on this car.
(04-15-2014, 11:49 AM)HAYASHI Wrote: [ -> ]This is where i'm up to, paint done,kit is fitted need to apply tail light decals, trim headlight covers etc. Main black has a slight bronze metallic thru it and the trim is regular black noticeable in the sun or bright light.
[Image: DSC_9353.jpg]
[Image: DSC_9354.jpg]
[Image: DSC_9359.jpg]
Have some Overdose Work VS KF's to go with the body although Kogouchi ran a few different style wheels on this car.

This looks mad amazing! do you still have the Body today?