Forums

Full Version: Hb Cyclone Rwd WIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys, this is the evolution of my old Hb Cyclone, became the first in cs, and then rwd, it is a low budget project, I spent a little over 10 € including arms front of the mst fxx, so I don't thought aesthetics, but that does not mean that one day heal more details, here are all the photos of the process. :^^:

If you have any question do as well.

[Image: DSC_0206.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0208.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0209.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0217.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0220.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0224.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0227.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0228.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0232.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0242.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0245.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0250.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0278.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0279.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0300.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0296.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0253.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0263.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0342.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0352.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0353.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0354.jpg]

And this is a little video just to show how to turn the rc

http://www.vimeo.com/96305822

Thank you and Goodbye :Wink:
Cool mod you did. Did you use the standard Cyclone knuckles on the MST arms? Could not see it clearly.
(06-12-2014, 01:51 PM)P!PES Wrote: [ -> ]Cool mod you did. Did you use the standard Cyclone knuckles on the MST arms? Could not see it clearly.

No I used the knuckles that I had at home, I do not know exactly which model they belong to, I think in my old buggy, now gone for some time: P

These are here:

[Image: DSC_0362.jpg]
I meant the Steering Knuckles Wink
(06-12-2014, 06:04 PM)P!PES Wrote: [ -> ]I meant the Steering Knuckles Wink

Ah sorry, yes i used the standard Cyclone knuckles :=):
Ok. Cool. Within some days i will also recieve the MST HT arms for my TC-FD. I have also 3 cyclones laying around maybe its nice to mod them to a RWD chassis..
(06-12-2014, 08:22 PM)P!PES Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. Cool. Within some days i will also recieve the MST HT arms for my TC-FD. I have also 3 cyclones laying around maybe its nice to mod them to a RWD chassis..

the tc-fd, it is definitely a better basis, it should be only a greater steering angle, the wc has a weight distribution designed for touring and the rear engine on one side is a big problem in fact I had to use a lot of weight to counterbalance.
yeah the Tc-fd would be a better chassis for it, but its my main chassis.. So its better to use a dusty Cyclone. Smile
Right!

However, I am planning to create the pieces now in vetronite, in carbon, I just have to find someone to cut well.

[Image: Immagine.jpg]
That would be sick. Id buy a set. I have a tc collecting dust

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2