DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: 2014 1:10 Lone Star Bash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://youtu.be/XWXivPQe5Ow

Thanks to RC Max for hosting this comp and to all the drivers who made it out and out on a good show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
awesome builds. thanks for sharing it.
Nice video! Looks like a lot of fun!
Nice video! Looks like a fun playground. :)
Nice vid Benny! It's so cool to have visitors from out of state and half way across the country! I know it was really cool when Drift Mission came to our event in Sacramento! Well it looks like you guys all had a lot of fun sweating it out in the Texas heat! Those tandems are looking so dope!
(07-31-2014, 11:54 PM)JustSiDEwayZ Wrote: [ -> ]Nice vid Benny! It's so cool to have visitors from out of state and half way across the country! I know it was really cool when Drift Mission came to our event in Sacramento! Well it looks like you guys all had a lot of fun sweating it out in the Texas heat! Those tandems are looking so dope!

It was def a hot ass day lol. Thanks man, everyone brought their A game and it showed. You need to come to next years. It'll b bigger better and indoors lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk