DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Im new and need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone I've been drifting RC cars for about 1 year but still haven't mastered the technique of drifting round the corners as well as I could be doing so it would be great if I could get some help.
What chassis do u have?
(08-12-2014, 12:50 PM)Frias65 Wrote: [ -> ]What chassis do u have?

where do i find what chassis it is
usually you remember what chassis you bought. (the chassis don't have their names stamped on them) if you need help identifying the chassis, post a picture of the chassis here, and i'm sure we can help you out.
(08-17-2014, 01:30 AM)refirendum Wrote: [ -> ]usually you remember what chassis you bought. (the chassis don't have their names stamped on them) if you need help identifying the chassis, post a picture of the chassis here, and i'm sure we can help you out.

My chassis is a Tamiya I think
there's a significant list of tamiya chassis that are used in drifting:
tt01, TA05, TA06, TB03, TT02, VDF, TA04, et cetera. heck your chassis might not even be listed in this post (and i included most of the common ones)
Was the chassis given to you? But yes, post a photo and there is a bunch of members here that should be able to figure it out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(08-17-2014, 11:29 PM)Rusty180SX Wrote: [ -> ]Was the chassis given to you? But yes, post a photo and there is a bunch of members here that should be able to figure it out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

no the chassis was not given to me, I bought it of the internet.
welcome to dm
(08-21-2014, 04:31 AM)robb41488 Wrote: [ -> ]welcome to dm

Thanks
Pages: 1 2