DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: New dude from Santa Cruz CA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New to ths forums thing but looking to expand my rc knowledge. I love rc n since starting drifting a bout a year a go have learned alot but still learning every thing I can... looking forward to getting in on the convos n learning more.

For my ride I run a Sprint 2 Flux, locked rear dif, one way up front n my newest mod to counter steer. It pretty good the counter steer really changed the car and its soo dif from when I got it out the box. Origanly had planed to upgrade to a quote un quote better car but after the wrk thats gone in to it n ive seen the car come a live I dont really want to I like rockin the sprint 2. I have more mods in mind and excited to see the full potintial of my sprint 2. No pics at the moment but will have some up soon. See you all on the forums.
Welcome to DM! I am from Salinas and i am somewhat close haha
Welcome to DM, hope you enjoy (cause I am), I joined last week and its pretty awesome here. So have fun in the forums!
Welcome to DM
Welcome to the forum, I'm for northern Cali as well. Not around Santa Cruz but I love going there for bodyboarding.

Sprint 2 is fun but for the money to spend on it and upgrade it you'll probably end up spending as much as buying a new chassis lol
Welcome.
(08-16-2014, 12:45 PM)Mko2jzgte Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to DM! I am from Salinas and i am somewhat close haha

Thats was up ive lived all over the 831 monterey, salinas and now sc,,, way kool to see someone local!

(08-17-2014, 12:20 PM)Rusty180SX Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum, I'm for northern Cali as well. Not around Santa Cruz but I love going there for bodyboarding.

Sprint 2 is fun but for the money to spend on it and upgrade it you'll probably end up spending as much as buying a new chassis lol

Ohh no you def will upgrading its not cheap,,, but for me thats whats become sooo fun seeing how far I can take it and to run it agains full on drift desinge chassis lol

(08-17-2014, 11:41 PM)Team Rev limits Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome.

Thank you

(08-17-2014, 09:32 AM)kookieboi Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to DM

Thanks you my dude

(08-16-2014, 05:06 PM)IhaveSauce Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to DM, hope you enjoy (cause I am), I joined last week and its pretty awesome here. So have fun in the forums!

Yeah its pretty kool ive know bout DM for a bit now but just now figured ide throw my hat in the ring so to speak... def having fun and people seem kool noone seem to be hating yet and thats was up. Ty for the welcome.
Welcome ..
welcome to dm
Welcome to DM