DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: rc drift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys
havent been drifting bought a cheap hsp driveshaft for first chassis, upgraded motor to hobby wing 9 turn some suspension mods, locked the front and rear diffs apart from snapping axles never have an issue with it lots of fun here some of the shells im still learning so one day will have the perfect shell
I love the bodies, but, a locked the front dif? I thought it was only the back, anyways, how does it perform?
Being cheap the front diff started to open wheel and kept spinning on the spot. So locked it gets a bit of understeer but when your side ways never has an issue probably doesntvwork for everyone but for me goes good
(08-17-2014, 07:13 AM)matty mullz Wrote: [ -> ]Being cheap the front diff started to open wheel and kept spinning on the spot. So locked it gets a bit of understeer but when your side ways never has an issue probably doesntvwork for everyone but for me goes good

Ooooooooh. Shy
welcome to dm