DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: new here from ohio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wanted to drop in and say hi, I really like the site has ton of great info, and if theres anyone from Ohio give me a shout.
welcome to DM.
I'm from Ohio. There are several fellow Ohioans on the forums.
OHIO REPRESENT!!!!!

Go on Facebook, look up a Group named "D Scale Ohio Drifting". Also hit up the Group "Nebo Circuit". Both are run by my bro Matt A.K.A. Team Legit.

We got a couple of practice runs lined up, also an event on 9-14. Hit up the group so we can get you started.
Welcome
welcome im from ohio as well.

(08-26-2014, 01:20 PM)Super0dp Wrote: [ -> ]OHIO REPRESENT!!!!!

Go on Facebook, look up a Group named "D Scale Ohio Drifting". Also hit up the Group "Nebo Circuit". Both are run by my bro Matt A.K.A. Team Legit.

We got a couple of practice runs lined up, also an event on 9-14. Hit up the group so we can get you started.

Ive been trying to get into the d scale group on FB for months.
(08-27-2014, 07:12 AM)DomXcorvis Wrote: [ -> ]welcome im from ohio as well.

(08-26-2014, 01:20 PM)Super0dp Wrote: [ -> ]OHIO REPRESENT!!!!!

Ive been trying to get into the d scale group on FB for months.

PM me on the forums. I'll get it sorted out.
Good to see some other Ohioans out there. well I'm brand new to the drift world just ordered my car. btw I'm up in cedar point area so as soon as i get the hang of it I'll try and come out to the tracks and do some runs with you guys.
I'm all alone in West-Central Ohio. ;(
trying to get one of my buddies to get a car, he loves it, but his wife...not so much. lol
(08-28-2014, 11:14 AM)groundworks Wrote: [ -> ]Good to see some other Ohioans out there. well I'm brand new to the drift world just ordered my car. btw I'm up in cedar point area so as soon as i get the hang of it I'll try and come out to the tracks and do some runs with you guys.

Im in the sandusky/norwalk area. We should get together and drift after your car arrives
welcome...
Pages: 1 2