DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: hello from michigan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well I've been drifting for a little over a year...its fun when I get bored or frustrated working on the racecar. or just to bust out at local car meets/ shows

little info on my car. redcat lightening exp pro. comes brushless and nice little car, very surprised by the quality so far. only "downside" has been the fact the car is 200mm... 0 offset wheels need very aggressive camber to fit a 190mm body. not a whole lot of bodies in 200mm I care for

I have upgraded a few things to aluminum mostly for looks and strength of known weak points. aside from a couple aluminum bits its stock. I have silly puttied the rear diff and I orderedand am waiting on some 300,000 diff oil to "lock" the front up. I also have some lipos on the way.

I have a 180sx body that im working on for it, this is my basher body. I have a couple other sets of rims/tires. a few more sushi sets and a set of xceed rc drift rim/tire combos. should have this a bit more "put together" here soon, I have just been drifting it as is like this for a year now. getting the lipo's specifically for run time, im excited to have 45+ min of run time!

[Image: 20140826_200433_zpsmge64nyo.jpg]

[Image: 20140826_200524_zpszdaotmwy.jpg]

[Image: 20140826_200541_zpsdxjptgd7.jpg]

all the stuff to finish the 180sx body has been ordered :)
Nice, nice, nice. Welcome to DM. You'll have a great time.
welcome
Thanks guys
welcome to DM..
Welcome to DM
Welcome. Have you locked the rear end yet? If not I recommend it as I think was single best upgrade to my redcat