DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, names Rahmad. I'm new to drifting RC's but not new to the game. I currently have 2 nitro RS4's. Looking to get either a nitro drifter or an electric.
I feel electric drifting is more convent and easier
that's what I'm looking at. Currently looking into purchasing the Mst MS-01d RTR. I've looked at the yokomo D3 and the sakura kits as well but honestly I'm overwhelmed with making a decision. I'm doing some searching on the forums currently to see which direction to head.
I would head the MST direction easy to work on and tend to be easy to get parts. Ms-01d is a beautiful drift machine if you get the rtr be prepared to spend a bit of money upgrading parts and electronics though. You'll need a new servo and probably want to get a sensored brushless motor/esc. As for part it depends on how much bling you want. I opted for the pro kit since it has a lot of aluminum already, carbon fiber and could choose my electronics. Either way great car!

Trane
(03-16-2015, 08:29 PM)TraneDrift Wrote: [ -> ]I would head the MST direction easy to work on and tend to be easy to get parts. Ms-01d is a beautiful drift machine if you get the rtr be prepared to spend a bit of money upgrading parts and electronics though. You'll need a new servo and probably want to get a sensored brushless motor/esc. As for part it depends on how much bling you want. I opted for the pro kit since it has a lot of aluminum already, carbon fiber and could choose my electronics. Either way great car!

Trane

Where did you end up purchasing your kit from?
I'm located in the USA so I went to blackstarhobbies.com if you are anywhere in the uk I'd go to maxspeedtechnology.co.uk
Canada try blackstar as well.

Trane
I think I may do a kit?? I like the fxx-d and the xxx-d
The ms pro is a kit as well. If you get the xxx-d try to get the front motor because it has a 50:50 weight bias. The front and rear both weigh the same.

Trane