DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Newbie needs helps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody. I am a new member. I am interested in RC car, drifting world but I do not have a drift car yet. Do you have any suggestion for me like where I can buy a car( I prefer to go to store than order online). Also, I live in Maryland, US. If you have some addresses that I can check out to buy a car, plz tell me. Thanks ;)
Check out our site http://rcdriftmission.com the MST MS-01D RTR package is an excellent place to start. Some packages offer free shipping too :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using DriftMission.com
I have found the a lot of local shops, where I live (Tampa) dont really support drifting too much and if they do, they just sell the mainstream (US) brands, HPI. So, I went online.

I tend to like to put the kit together, so I purchased a Sakura D3. The kits was VERY picky on assembly. I am not sure if I would buy it again. I selected the Sakura because of the price. But as mentioned the build was sort of tough.

If I were to do it all over again, I would probably buy a sprint 2 drift rtr. Upgrade batteries to lipo and learn on it. There are a ton of US parts available.

Dont get me wrong, I love the Sakura, it has great upgrades and tuneability, but I need to learn the art of drifting first before I go crazy on the upgrades.