DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: oregon drifter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What up crew. Drifting in grants pass, Or. Been drifting for about 5 years before I even knew about scale, our basic setups. Started off with an exceed drift star as my first hobby grade rc.( entry level) which my 6 year old now drifts. Realised no-one near me weren't really into rc. until I bought a plane. Then started to grow into the rc community, finding there were many hobbiest near by. Stayed tight with my local shop help build tracks and started raving 2wd SC, and 2wd buggy.. Still toying with rc finding sites like this one, I started scaling out bodies crawling and drift.getting my cars published  in rc car action m magazine. Now with talking on more career pathway at work. I have very little time with rc. So going back too my roots. When I was drifting solo. Running a 10.5 sensored motor hobby wing setup and my airtronics mt4 in my favorite drifter HPI Pro D. Tried the sakura d3 and hated it. The ofna jl10e was much smoother.
Anyway so finally im doing the intro in hopes to find others locals. I have nice layout in process in the backyard, do stay tuned for my track build thread soon. Also have many build threads track/body on our local dying forum southernoregonrc.com check em out..
Welcome aboard!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank u