DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: any advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
g'day im a young drifter but i have been in the rc hobby for about 7 years now. im currently 14 and looking for some new parts for my sakura d3 any suggestions for a drifter willing to enter comps.
my name is riley im from victoria, melbourne in australia. i also have a custom hsp drift car (brushless) up for sale. if your in the victoria are please contace me on 0402980879 thankyou :)
(05-17-2015, 10:34 PM)GillyDrifterAE86 Wrote: [ -> ]g'day im a young drifter but i have been in the rc hobby for about 7 years now. im currently 14 and looking for some new parts for my sakura d3 any suggestions for a drifter willing to enter comps.
my name is riley im from victoria, melbourne in australia. i also have a custom hsp drift car (brushless) up for sale. if your in the victoria are please contace me on 0402980879 thankyou :)

hi mate. My names Mitch, im in Sydney. i also have a d3 and am pretty new to rc drifting. i couple of things i have found really helped me, in the way of aftermarket parts;

the front one way. its handy being able to hit the handbrake, it can help with transitions and slow/stabilize the car when your coming in hot.

aluminium steering and ultra wide angle cvds. this eliminated all of the rattling that goes on under accelaration on full lock of the steering. this is pretty bad, and caused some big headaches for my mate with his d3. btw, that extra steering angle doesn't hurt also.

that is all i have really done, alongside hours and hours of making light adjustments to toe, camber, ride hight etc and testing.

btw man just a side note, the internet is no place to be giving out your age alongside your phone number, and location. im sure everyone on the forums is cool, but the internet is the internet.

Mitch
Victoria is a big place... one could drive 1000km and still not reach state borders :D
(05-18-2015, 08:35 AM)tamiya Wrote: [ -> ]Victoria is a big place... one could drive 1000km and still not reach state borders :D

well im not going to put my addres up am i