MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting! - New drifter from Pennsylvania usa

DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: New drifter from Pennsylvania usa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, my name is Joe and due to a friend At work, I've managed to catch the whole RC drifting bug. I bought a beginer car, the exceed madspeed 1/10 brushed version. It's currently stock except for a HPI 190mm skyline GtR r34 body.I'm glad to have come across this site and to be able to discuss rc drifting Alain fellow enthusiast. Will post pics of my current car when I'm able to.
Sup Joe, I'm a Joe also! Welcome to DM
Hey welcome Joe! Welcome to DM, I'm from Maryland.
Hey nice to meet yall. It seems pretty lax around here lately lol
I just joined (first post) and I'm also from PA!