MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting! - My first body purchase.

DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: My first body purchase.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
  • [attachment=2844]Hi all, I just took delivery of my first body for my Tamiya TT02 chasis. Disapointed that the lighting kit was out of stock and will follow when back in stock. But no need to worry at least i can crack on with what has arived a full stack of Killer Bodies stuff including the Evo-X.
[attachment=2848][attachment=2847]Well here is update of progress so far. Painted and aselmbled as far as pos without light kit and stelth mounts. Was fun to build after a 20 year absence from the rc world.
How did you do the body lines

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
ultra fine sharpie