DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Newbie to RC Drifting - need advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alryt everyone!!

Decided I want to start getting into RC cars and the drifting ones look so good. 

Can anyone give me some advice on what to purchase or places to buy stuff from?

I'm from the UK so need to bare this in mind...

Thanks all
Chris
Hi I'm from the UK, first thing is... What's your budget?
(08-26-2015, 12:22 PM)glenyboy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I'm from the UK, first thing is... What's your budget?

Hello mate - well would £200 be a good amount to start with? Interested in maybe buying a kit where you build it up yourself, do they do these?? 

Happy to listen to your view though mate
Is that including batteries and chargers etc? The full package?
(08-26-2015, 02:47 PM)glenyboy Wrote: [ -> ]Is that including batteries and chargers etc? The full package?

Yeah if possible mate. Seen a few selling on eBay and online shops but don't want to get something that I would struggle to find replacements or upgrade parts on.

Any help is appreciated.
Where will you be using it? Car park bashing or indoor track? Where do you live?
(08-27-2015, 03:48 AM)glenyboy Wrote: [ -> ]Where will you be using it? Car park bashing or indoor track? Where do you live?

Car park basing probably don't know of any indoor tracks near me, I live in the north east.
There was a track in the north east called d8rc, but all the online acoounts seem to be closed.
There's a UK forum called msuk, it may be worth posting on there to see if there's anyone or place's near you.
Thanks mate
No worries, do you think you could push your budget a little further? This is what I bought 18 months ago, they're a great car. Pre built, you'd just need to purchase batteries and a charger
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/141219912589?_mwBanner=1
Pages: 1 2