MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting! - FWD Drifting

DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: FWD Drifting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I seen 4wd and rwd but almost no fwd rc drifting. Have any of you experimented with drifting a fwd rc car? The best video I could find on fwd rc drifting is this https://youtu.be/J-8F9dMqmFg
I have a ff03 just laying around and had the idea of mybe turning it into a drifter
Grippies on the front, slickies on the rear.
That may work, touring tires up front with drift tire in the rear.. Do they make any working 1/10 scale rc brakes? That would be pretty cool and help to make it  slide