DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: New from Toronto Area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New to Drifting and just finished building my first car.  Have tinkered with RC Sailboats and Hell's a little in the past but always ended up frustrated with the weather dependency.   Aside from the learning curve of driving this thing I am enjoying the process.

[Image: car2_zpsfitfyxu5.jpg]

[Image: car1_zpseydp66ve.jpg]
Hello and welcome to DM.
Nice M3 you got there, especially with all those other bodies in a row.
What chassis are you running? =)
(11-02-2015, 03:43 AM)Electro-Industrial Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome to DM.
Nice M3 you got there, especially with all those other bodies in a row.
What chassis are you running? =)

MST FXX-D IFS

Like I said just finished it last week and have had about an hour track time with it.  Will get more this week for sure and hopefully get more this week and get everything dialed in.
Here she is just prior to finishing up.  Will start upgrading the suspension and steering components when my abilities start to match that of teh stock car, or I break it.
[Image: bare_zpswolwybjr.jpg]
Going to start my next body this week as well.  The M30 was a cheap HPI build to see how the Matte black on black would look.  Now to source and find something special.
Love that m3. I had one but in pearl white with carbon fiber hood and trunk. I'm currently using d3 but that fxx you got is what I have my eye for. It'll end up as my self Christmas gift. Anyhow, welcome to DM.
Hey old man drifter is that cosmo? Been thinking about going to check it out how is it also do they have a parts shop there