DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Hello from Seattle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I've been reading this site for about a year now and decided to finally make an account as there's only so much you can learn lurking. I have a MSD FXX-D S IFS that I'm currently learning to RWD drift. My local course is polished concrete so there's quite a learning curve from bashing with my XV-01.

I'm slowly building a FR-D Ver. 3.0 on the side as I figure out my driving style. I've been reading quite a few of the various FR-D build threads and based my parts on what I've learned, but part availability has changed quite a bit with Yokomo releasing new parts and other aftermarket parts becoming scarce. Because of that, I figured I'd have some fun with a multi-colored chassis as opposed to a blacked-out or single-colored one.

-Vic
HI what's up and welcome. post some pic's of your drifter.
Welcome... And yes do post pics.. Thats the chassis im getting next and enjoy viewing others work.
[attachment=3077]

Here's a picture of the FXX-D S IFS that I'm currently driving (badly) with the ABS Kenmeri shell. I did an ok jobs of painting it, and the black lines are actually lengths of autobody trim tape. I rushed some of the masking near the wheel wells, which is pretty choppy. That being said, I'm happy with it and it's a pretty fun car to drive around as most people at the local course don't get the color references.

Once more parts arrive for the FR-D, I'll add them to my work in progress thread.

-Vic