Forums

Full Version: MST MS01D 2.57 CS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
thanks carter!
Anytime!
Thanks carter. So if they calculate in different ways does it mean one is wrong since you get a different outcome?
If I'm not mistaken, the Driftmission one is calculated using the CS ratio and the one in the app isn't. I can check on that for sure when I get home.
(02-13-2013, 05:23 AM)femur Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks carter. So if they calculate in different ways does it mean one is wrong since you get a different outcome?

I believe someone else was having problems with the app cs calculator, I've always used dm's and its been spot on.
if you want to do the math manually, I believe the formula is on this page
Thanks piper, will do.
Thanks Piper!
the app is 100% wrong (to be nice). we actually banned the app and the user who created the app because he started a huge deal on here about it. he uses the tamiya manual for 50/50 to calculate the FDR and doesnt realize there is alot more math involved in this.
(02-13-2013, 01:11 PM)robb41488 Wrote: [ -> ]the app is 100% wrong (to be nice). we actually banned the app and the user who created the app because he started a huge deal on here about it. he uses the tamiya manual for 50/50 to calculate the FDR and doesnt realize there is alot more math involved in this.

:^^: that is kinda funny thanks for the clarity.
Thanks for clearing it up!
Pages: 1 2 3