DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Where all my Yoko Type-C Brothers at?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Being how versatile this chassis is, i expected more traffic on this section.  Any other brothers out there with the Type C? 

What upgrades have you done or recommend? 
How long did it take you to build the chassis using the Japanese Manual?
How long were you 50/50 till you converted to RWD? Was is a hard conversion to install?
Getting ready to pick one up. Been a dream chassis for a long time. I always get into buying something else other than what I really want.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Hey Sick, if you are still into going RWD I have a pretty cheap method. Let me know man, picking mine up today off Banzai. Would love to throw ideas back and forth your way.
(03-10-2016, 09:15 AM)idroppedthegrenade Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Sick, if you are still into going RWD I have a pretty cheap method. Let me know man, picking mine up today off Banzai. Would love to throw ideas back and forth your way.

Nice, what did u do?

Sent from my iPhone
Mst lower arms
Mst kpi knuckles
Yokomo 2wd wiper arms

Need to make sure it's the type c setup though not the original B package.

Like 45 bucks to go rwd on the front end. Slap a spool on the rear and you're done.

Type C purchased along with the 2wd wiper arms and an Imadoki conversion.
[Image: da9ecd2c0840f39ad4d3604ec9f06e3f.jpg]

Came in! I'm vacation though so won't be built until I get back. Psyched.

(03-21-2016, 03:41 PM)idroppedthegrenade Wrote: [ -> ][Image: da9ecd2c0840f39ad4d3604ec9f06e3f.jpg]

Came in! I'm vacation though so won't be built until I get back. Psyched.

Congrats! Its such a solid chassis. Even the plastics are well built.

Sent from my iPhone
[Image: 5141c496ce5778e55655709249064c1a.jpg]

Don't mind the magenta. Little experiment using satin on the outside. However I drove it finally last night.

I am in love. It sounds so smooth and just feels like a quality setup. Cannot wait for my gyro to get in. Gonna go test out rwd. Think I need a bigger spur though.

(03-30-2016, 06:28 AM)idroppedthegrenade Wrote: [ -> ]Don't mind the magenta. Little experiment using satin on the outside. However I drove it finally last night.

I am in love. It sounds so smooth and just feels like a quality setup. Cannot wait for my gyro to get in. Gonna go test out rwd. Think I need a bigger spur though.

What motor are you using and final drive ratio are you looking to achieve?

-Vic
Pages: 1 2 3 4