DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Re-Introduction from the Bay Area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, name is Alejandro and Im from the Bay Area in California. I have not been RC Drifting for a long time now (about 4 years). Recently a friend of mine got back into RC Drifting himself and motivated me to get back in it too. Right now I am not running anything, even though I have a Sprint2Drift, it is sitting under my bed collecting dust. The reason its where it is, is because it does not have a ESC and Motor. I will be returning to the scene soon and starting from scratch by getting a Yokomo Drift Package. Hope to see some people out there in the future. Let me know what has changed, where the new tracks are at as well. Only one I know of still is Sheldon's Hobbies, thats if people still run there.
They knocked out the drift track at Sheldons. But they said they are remaking it.

Theres also Fatlace near the bay area as well.

Sent from my iPhone
Wanna get rid of that Sprint 2?

Sent from my LG-H901 using RC Drift Handbook
Fatlace is not too far from SFO. Great crowd of folks too.

Where in the Bay are you from?

We're working on a track here in Vallejo
I'm in between SF and SJ. Silicon Valley. So Fatlace is close to me, about 25 minutes. 

How often is the Fatlace track open and how much is it to run there?
(03-08-2016, 12:07 AM)Ille_Jandro Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in between SF and SJ. Silicon Valley. So Fatlace is close to me, about 25 minutes. 

How often is the Fatlace track open and how much is it to run there?

Looks like they only operate on the weekends and for only $5 all day.  More info can be found on their site: http://shop.fatlace.com/pages/the-tracks
Sheldon's is just a 2x4 track as of now
Find outlastdrifting on Instagram. Every few weekends they set up a parking lot track in Fremont. There's one this Saturday. I may check it out myself.