DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: What's this called?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread I saw on Facebook of the most amazing Skyline R33 and I love the detail in the engine bay:

Does anyone know what these wires (in the yellow area) are called? Can't find them in Goolge, because I don't know the right searchterm XD

Thanks a lot for your help!
That stuff goes by several names...mesh wire cover, mesh loom, braided wire loom/cover.
It looks like metal braid: http://www.digikey.com/en/product-highli...etal-braid

If I had to guess the size, it's smaller than 1/4" in diameter.

Thanks guys! I will continue the quest ;-)
Semi related: anyone know where I can find the tubular front bumper supports?