DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: greetings DrifMission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings from Orange County,CA

I'am new to this wonderful world of Rc Drifting !! since last year some time and all i can say is everyone i been in contact with have been nothing but helpful and have many new friends local and out of state!!=)=)=)

Currently i have a HPI E10 Drift Chassis and have since done many upgrades to it from lipo batt, to Hobbywing ezrun complete series Brusless sytem Version 2, 60G EXI Digital Coreless Servo-D226F w/ Metal Gear, HPI E10 suspension oni-kyan ajustable arm set front & back to ajust + /- camber , HPI titanium spring set.Yeah Racing Aluminum Motor mount,Purple alloy BEARING steering kit... now its been transform to a rear wheel drive set up and upgrading to more steering angle,, up front..=)=)

I also have five different bodies that i have (DIY) painted and have done my (DIY) led kits =)=)

will be posting pics soon...

Looking forward to learning more from all you guys..=)=)
Welcome.. And lets see those pics..
Welcome to the forums :)
[Image: photo.php?fbid=4435912417414&set=a.26107...=3&theater]
welcome to the site
welcome, im looking forward to seeing these body pics  ;)  lol
(03-20-2013, 04:26 PM)Superjoepez Wrote: [ -> ]welcome, im looking forward to seeing these body pics  ;)  lol

That sounds creepy!
welcome!