DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: New from Mississippi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks! My son & I are putting in a indoor track right now. I'll post pics once complete.
(03-25-2013, 09:47 PM)Mr.Slide Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! My son & I are putting in a indoor track right now. I'll post pics once complete.

what you using as your surface
Building it in your garage?
Nice rides!!
I have bought some old buildings & my barbershop is in one of them. The building I'm laying the track out on is old concrete. I just had a guy come in and level it w/ floor patch & its almost ready!! The area is 56' L & 19' W. My buddy across the road was a HPI dealer, until they decided to sell to Hobbico. Now I can no longer get HPI locally. He's a Redcat & Tamiya dealer now.
Are you going to try and make that area into a business? charge a few bucks for people using the track and power and build up the track!!!
Yes I am. It's called Xtreme RC. I'll have a drift track, helicopter course & rock crawler course.
Hey im also from Mississippi and have been looking for other drifters and a track. I looked up your website but didnt see the drift track. Are u finished with it?
Pages: 1 2