MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting! - New from Mississippi

DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: New from Mississippi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, I'm from Mississippi. I've got a HPI E10 running one way diff, locked rear diff & aluminum drive shaft. Also swapped motor to Firebolt 15t. My son is running a HPI Sprint 2 Drift stock with corona servo. Glad to find a good drift forum!![/b]
Welcome to Driftmission, where our mission is to drift......LOL :)
welcome!
Welcome!! You'll find anything you need here, if not just ask!!
Welcome... Show us that HPI...
Welcome ... lets see that HPI ,  personally  have the E10 Drift Chassis as well.=)B)
[attachment=454]Don't have any pics of my E10 yet. I'll take some this week. For now here's my sons Sprint 2.
Welcome
[attachment=458]Here's my E10. Nissan Silvia body,GT Power LED Light Kit. Love the car & how it handles.
nice ride! love to see kids and parents bonding with rc's
Pages: 1 2