DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: New to drifting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Modelisti

hello everyone I am new to drifting and I am very excited to see so many beautiful cars, I will begin with showing you my first attempt.B)

[attachment=463]Here's another view.

And one more...

(03-26-2013, 11:59 AM)Modelisti Wrote: [ -> ]hello everyone I am new to drifting and I am very excited to see so many beautiful cars, I will begin with showing you my first attempt.B)

Here's another view.

And one more...
Welcome.. Like the r8.. That's a tt01 ryt? Not familiar with tamiya.. Looks good..

Modelisti

(03-26-2013, 12:18 PM)Combat_Drftr Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome.. Like the r8.. That's a tt01 ryt? Not familiar with tamiya.. Looks good..

Thanks! yeah it a TT-01E. its my first try, the rear motor makes it hard to control in a drift, but its pretty smooth.
welcome

rear motor should not affect drift. if anything your setup is off :)
Welcome !! very nice set up you have there, What's the other Rc to the left of your first Pic,=)
(03-26-2013, 04:02 PM)Cubandrifter71 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome !! very nice set up you have there, What's the other Rc to the left of your first Pic,=)

Looks like a f1 chassis.. Yeah I agree with Robb it shouldn't affect it too much... I have a rear motor setup on my cyclone and its very stable..
I am no expert here but do own this chassis. i notice from your chassis pic you don't have much steering angle. what i did was drilled a new set of holes closer to the axial on the front knuckle arms or just try moving your tierods to the existing hole closer to center either will give you much better angle. but make sure you are running high angle cvd's though. you will also end up with some ackerman in your steering but found it not hard to compensate for this with some good practice. I am still experimenting with shock springs and oils myself but is a must for better control and stability.