DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!
Problem with gyrnoscope - Printable Version

+- DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting! (https://forum.driftmission.com)
+-- Forum: RC Drift Discussion (https://forum.driftmission.com/Forum-rc-drift-discussion)
+--- Forum: Help Section (https://forum.driftmission.com/Forum-help-section)
+--- Thread: Problem with gyrnoscope (/Thread-problem-with-gyrnoscope)

Problem with gyrnoscope - L3oNaKoS rC - 08-21-2017

Hello I am new to the category and I have a problem I have the Yokomo yd 2 With the gyroscope And I can not find the position that the gyroscope works on To give you a sense of what I mean When I set the sensitivity above 35%The steering wheel turns right and left continuously uncontrollably So I can not play

Problem with gyrnoscope - littlemonsta - 08-21-2017

Hi and welcome, firstly what gyro are you using?
Secondly is it shaking when you drive or when it's not moving?

Here are possible problems:
1. Steering is loose, you have too much slop is steering and tires are shaking too much
2. If gyro set to channel 3 or aux1, is the channel settings too high. If
3. Gyro is crap "

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: Problem with gyrnoscope - L3oNaKoS rC - 08-21-2017

I have Yokomo yg 302 and it does when the carriage moves and is set to channel 3
The steering wheel is not loose and the coach is new and has not played at all and the gyroscope is also new

Sent from my EVA-L09 using DriftMission

I have a yokomo yg 302 and it turns left and right when the car moves
The gyroscope is set in channel 3
The steering wheel is not loose and the car likewise the gyroscope are new and has not be played at all

I'm sorry for the many messages, but my English is not very good

Problem with gyrnoscope - littlemonsta - 08-21-2017

Ok check again the linkage. Your front wheels can have a small free play from left to right. It should not have large free play. What I mean is that if you use you hand to turn the wheel without turning the servo, the wheel should only turn a few mm.
secondly, check the gyro gain on the gyro and make sure it is linked to channel 3. If you can control the gain from the radio it is right. The other thing is to check the EPA settings on channel 3. Make sure you it's not higher then 100%
Lastly check your camber and steering setup. Bad settings cause this problem also. Make sure to follow your standard settings first. Too much toe out, toe in, camber can cause this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: Problem with gyrnoscope - Gramps50 - 08-21-2017

I had 2 of the Yokomo gyros the 1st one would not reverse. The 2nd one quit working after about 3 weeks. I would take your gyro back and get a different one. I ended up exchanging mine for an MST LSD 3.0

RE: Problem with gyrnoscope - L3oNaKoS rC - 08-22-2017

Okay I'll look at what you told me and if I have a problem I'll send you back ... thanks