DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!
New Member! - Printable Version

+- DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting! (https://forum.driftmission.com)
+-- Forum: RC Drift Discussion (https://forum.driftmission.com/Forum-rc-drift-discussion)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://forum.driftmission.com/Forum-introductions)
+--- Thread: New Member! (/Thread-new-member--11868)

New Member! - C-Drift - 09-22-2017

Hey

Hello, my name is Connor, I'm 15 y/o and I'm from New Zealand!

I am a new member of the site, and I feel like I will have quite a bit of fun on here :D
I have owned 5 R/C Cars, most recent purchase was my RWD Sakura D4 which I am currently setting up to slide.
I hope I can help people as much as possible with my bit of experience with drift and I hope to make some good friends on the way :P 

Thanks for reading 
That's all for now, folks!

RE: New Member! - R.SOLO.W - 09-22-2017

Hey c-drift. Welcome to DM. Doesnt seem as active as before but you'll find lots of d4 help here.
For a start. Usukani front knuckles work wonders for the d4. Mst works well too. And extend your upper control arms. Without these mods it was pretty much impossible to drift.

RE: New Member! - madeinjapandad - 09-22-2017

(09-22-2017, 01:55 AM)C-Drift Wrote:  Hey

I am a new member of the site, and I feel like I will have quite a bit of fun on here :D
I have owned 5 R/C Cars, most recent purchase was my RWD Sakura D4 which I am currently setting up to slide.
I hope I can help people as much as possible with my bit of experience with drift and I hope to make some good friends on the way :P 

Thanks for reading 

Welcome to DriftMission Connor , I'm an absolute NOOB , retired from the RC world 20 years , just got back , and Im never leaving again ;-)

Just wanted to let you know the people on the Driftmission.com forum are extremely helpful and kind. Ive bombarded them with questions others would deem annoying , yet they've always been kind and helpful, I'm sure you will find all you need here. Good Luck.

Thanks To Everyone...

RE: New Member! - C-Drift - 09-22-2017

(09-22-2017, 01:11 PM)madeinjapandad Wrote:  
(09-22-2017, 01:55 AM)C-Drift Wrote:  Hey

Thanks for reading 

Welcome to DriftMission Connor , I'm an absolute NOOB , retired from the RC world 20 years , just got back , and Im never leaving again ;-)

Just wanted to let you know the people on the Driftmission.com forum are extremely helpful and kind. Ive bombarded them with questions others would deem annoying , yet they've always been kind and helpful, I'm sure you will find all you need here. Good Luck.

Thanks To Everyone...

Thanks madeinjapandad! 
I'm very happy to hear that. And thanks  :D

RE: New Member! - C-Drift - 09-22-2017

(09-22-2017, 02:18 AM)R.SOLO.W Wrote:  Hey c-drift. Welcome to DM. Doesnt seem as active as before but you'll find lots of d4 help here.
For a start. Usukani front knuckles work wonders for the d4. Mst works well too. And extend your upper control arms. Without these mods it was pretty much impossible to drift.

Thank you for the tips, man!

RE: New Member! - R.SOLO.W - 09-23-2017

Also mst wheel axles. The stock ones are not long enough to put your wheel back on. Works with both mst knuckles and usukani

RE: New Member! - C-Drift - 09-23-2017

Gotcha.