Gaijin Circuit

8 Replies, 3740 Views

Just some footage from our first drift meet at our new track, Gaijin Circuit.. Also our first time filming with a sweeper cam..

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2013, 12:56 AM by jaxbchbum.)
cool as bro, lucky ya got peeps close by that are into it, my home town sux, lol
Avoca Drift Shed Au.
Visitors Always Welcome! https://www.facebook.com/avocadriftshed.au?ref=tn_tnmn
Looks good, and looks fun. Wish more people in this area where into rc cars/drifting.
It was dead in our area for a few years.. Then I met a couple of guys who are into RC cars.. So we started a Facebook group page and it kinda took off from there.. Now we've got two locations where we can drift.. An auto body shop and our Gaijin Circuit that's still in the process of getting tweaked.
looks like a good time
just a tip. straight lines are not good for drifting. make them curved and it should flow better Smile

looks nice though. lots of room for a decent setup Smile
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
Yeah, we're still working on the track setup.. We've got those K-Mart plastic rock borders in there now, unfortunately there's not a lot of room, but I'm sure we can figure something out to make flow a little bit better.
have you seen the pics/vids of toxics IDS drift arena i posted??? that place is only 40x18 total and still has 2 tables in it Smile
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
(04-23-2013, 02:07 AM)robb41488 Wrote: have you seen the pics/vids of toxics IDS drift arena i posted??? that place is only 40x18 total and still has 2 tables in it Smile

That's a nice track.. Wish ours was that big.. If I had to compare our track to anyone elses, it would be Hono Circuit's.. Basically it's a one car garage with three poles in it.. LoL
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2013, 01:12 AM by jaxbchbum.)