Exceed RC Drift King Brushed edition

18 Replies, 9662 Views

Oh yes that is another option, and a quicker one lol
Yeah lol but it will handle a heck of alot better if u lock both lol
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
Is there a way to get an "extreme" steering lock mod without changing the toe? I'm still a noob at rc drift setups.
Yeah but u have to go with different turnbuckles, the stock ones are a wee bit to short, I just got some rpm buggy ball ups and slipped em on, and put the balls from the buggy on as well and it gave me way more room to work with!
U will have to keep an eye on the travel and end point, cause if u go to far the dog ones will bind up, and the highest angle Cvds they got for the drift king don't travel much further than stock !! Just a hintWink
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2013, 02:34 AM by RCPHREEK.)
How did you convert your drift star to rwd?
(09-15-2013, 02:33 AM)RCPHREEK Wrote: Yeah but u have to go with different turnbuckles, the stock ones are a wee bit to short, I just got some rpm buggy ball ups and slipped em on, and put the balls from the buggy on as well and it gave me way more room to work with!
U will have to keep an eye on the travel and end point, cause if u go to far the dog ones will bind up, and the highest angle Cvds they got for the drift king don't travel much further than stock !! Just a hintWink

(09-20-2013, 08:53 PM)PaintNBody1996 Wrote: How did you convert your drift star to rwd?

I removed front axles and center axle. Some steering mods and good to go. But its a w.i.p.
does anyone know if for the drift king and or the drift star if other brand shocks are able to be mounted cuz the seem fairly similar to others
they should be. the driftking/driftstar are trf clones
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
(06-07-2014, 01:04 PM)robb41488 Wrote: they should be. the driftking/driftstar are trf clones
awsome and who makes the trf ?? and between the drift star and the drift king themselves what is and is compatible cuz i see an aluminum hop up kit fot the drift star but not for the drift king both on nitro rcx website