prototype Sumo R35 GT

28 Replies, 13775 Views

so sick. great work on that gtr
[Image: 222_zpsccdcf383.jpg]

Here For the love of RC Drifting
thanks everyone, and thanks bugman, im from cebu, lucky for me that im staying in the heart of cebu, but my relatives and friends from north of cebu wasnt so lucky, they where the ones who got directly hit by the storm. anyway, everything is slowly going back to normal. again thankyou to all who showed their concerns here, pm, and on fb. thanks everyone, should be back to building shells again Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]
So looking forward to getting this shell bro! thanks so much for doing it for me your definitely the no.1 shell builder bro. You've done absolute wonders with limited funds/materials and I'll try not to let it sit on the shelf to much bro lol!
That's yours pickled?!?!?!
Super jealous man

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
Yeah I asked Alvin to build me the Nismo R35
[Image: tawk.jpg]

and this Awesome shell is what he came up with better than I could of hoped for thanks again Alvin!
[Image: GEDC4081_zpsee52430f.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2013, 12:41 AM by pickled.)
Congrats on the body! It's cool to see its actually for a member on here
[Image: 4028172207455215s.jpg]
Overdose Drift Package RWD
CER D08 Premium RWD
Yokomo DRB Overdose RWD
Ce-RX type R White Wolf RWD
(11-26-2013, 08:24 AM)pickled Wrote: So looking forward to getting this shell bro! thanks so much for doing it for me your definitely the no.1 shell builder bro. You've done absolute wonders with limited funds/materials and I'll try not to let it sit on the shelf to much bro lol!

figure you'd be doing that, so left the wing stay un-cut, as if i did that, first hit on the wall and you'll be sending it flying. lol

eric arranged for it to be shipped today, and also another members evo 3. so all we should be expecting is a safe trip for this shells.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Damn that looks so good!
Thanks Alvin your a champ bro!