Ta06 parts weld overdose and eagle racing

1 Replies, 2580 Views

Hey guys and gals if theirs any.... Im new to this site and new to rc drifting... I JUST GOT A NEW TA06 ... preaty happy about my purchase got a novak havok pro sc esc system with sensored ballistic motor and looking to get a spectrum transmitter... I've been looking at the site for a couple of weeks now and decided to join the forum... :^^: love the site but I cant seem to get the parts advertised on the site like eagle racing products or weld overdose product i would love my tao6 all decked out like the guy's here @ drift mission... Can any one help me out My Email is Jqueza@ yahoo.com Im located Orange county California... Just want quality parts available... i think the guys @ drift mission are doing an awsome job @ finding these parts but can u make them available for us... Maybe Online store??? I know alot of forums that do that??? thanks...

George...........:Wink:
(12-24-2012, 04:02 AM)jqueza Wrote: Hey guys and gals if theirs any.... Im new to this site and new to rc drifting... I JUST GOT A NEW TA06 ... preaty happy about my purchase got a novak havok pro sc esc system with sensored ballistic motor and looking to get a spectrum transmitter... I've been looking at the site for a couple of weeks now and decided to join the forum... :^^: love the site but I cant seem to get the parts advertised on the site like eagle racing products or weld overdose product i would love my tao6 all decked out like the guy's here @ drift mission... Can any one help me out My Email is Jqueza@ yahoo.com Im located Orange county California... Just want quality parts available... i think the guys @ drift mission are doing an awsome job @ finding these parts but can u make them available for us... Maybe Online store??? I know alot of forums that do that??? thanks...

George...........:Wink:

Welcome to the Forum. The TA06 is a great drift car once you put some effort into it! Good luck with the car, it's a great choice.

Some easy places to get parts from are as follows...

Overdose Parts:

http://banzaihobby.com/overdose

Eagle Racing:

http://www.broadtech.hk/eagleshop/shop/ShopTop.aspx

Before you ask, I've shopped from both and they are both reputable online stores.
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2012, 04:22 AM by GenkiRF.)