Just got my MS-01D and could use some help.

3 Replies, 1743 Views

Just received my MST MS01-D/S this week and I'm looking for some setup tips. I wasn't sure if the setup area was only for completed setups, so I am posting here.

We run mainly in parking lots for the time being, and I am bone stock. About to order the high angle gear as well as adjustable turnbuckles.

I would love some tips on what weight oil I should run up front on STOCK suspension?
Grab some plastic KPI uprights and the bearings to go along with them. Youl get a good increase in steering angle
(02-05-2015, 08:04 PM)jetas Wrote: Grab some plastic KPI uprights and the bearings to go along with them. Youl get a good increase in steering angle

They are definitely on the list. Going to grab my 60 deg. shafts and turnbuckles first, then grab the knuckles and steering arm. Trying to figure out what size bit to use for drilling the lower arm to move my lower shock mount inboard a bit.
I use 25 wt oil all around. For springs I use super softs for the rear and soft for the front... Both are mst DK springs and I haven't changed my setup for a year or so because I really don't need to...
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2015, 02:41 PM by Frias65.)