The best way to paint door lines etc..

22 Replies, 6210 Views

Hi guys! What is the best way to paint door lines etc?
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2015, 05:41 PM by Oulianov.)
if you really want to paint it, use a thin edding.

But i suggest you to use Line Tape, Like the 0,3mm from ABC Hobbies
[Image: RCDC_sig.png]
Bump

Sent from my iPhone
Founder of SOCAL-RC.com.
Liquid mask Smile

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
You could try these body line vinyls from miniworks. CLICK THIS LINK

Haven't used them personally, but I just ordered them for the body I'll be painting next week. Pretty sure they'll turn out great. Look for Easy88Made and all the bodies they've painted. They use the same vinyls.
(03-23-2016, 12:51 AM)Limeaway510 Wrote: You could try these body line vinyls from miniworks. CLICK THIS LINK

Haven't used them personally, but I just ordered them for the body I'll be painting next week. Pretty sure they'll turn out great. Look for Easy88Made and all the bodies they've painted. They use the same vinyls.

This is a good share. Thanks, this is exactly what i was looking for.

Sent from my iPhone
Founder of SOCAL-RC.com.
So theyre using these lines on this body? https://instagram.com/p/BCcYFB6tAWh/

If so, thats legit! Ill buy one too.
Sent from my iPhone
Founder of SOCAL-RC.com.
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2016, 12:59 AM by SICKwidIT.)
(03-23-2016, 12:51 AM)Limeaway510 Wrote: You could try these body line vinyls from miniworks. CLICK THIS LINK

Let us know how they turn out for you. I might pick up a set as my ABC tape is a bit thin, causing it to stretch easily and migrate.

-Vic
Stable
  • Yokomo DIB275 Premium (RWD Conversion)
  • Yokomo DPR (Hayato Yoshiba Spec)
  • Yokomo YD-4
  • Yokomo YD-2 PLUS
Drift Gundam Blog
(03-23-2016, 12:58 AM)SICKwidIT Wrote: So theyre using these lines on this body? https://instagram.com/p/BCcYFB6tAWh/

If so, thats legit! Ill buy one too.
Sent from my iPhone

In that picture I'm not sure, but definitely in this one below. You can see the overlap on the headlight. Look up @instadone either on IG or FB (Allan Garcia-Matute). Dude is on another level lol.
[Image: 12642917_556882517801142_914938124799533...e=578B3980]

(03-23-2016, 05:30 PM)DriftGundam Wrote:

Let us know how they turn out for you. I might pick up a set as my ABC tape is a bit thin, causing it to stretch easily and migrate.

-Vic
Will do. One class tomorrow and I'll be on spring break. Hoping to have the body done at some point next week Smile
Hi Guys,

I see you guys mentioned MiniWorks.
The owner known as RCSlide wrote a few articles for our blog, one of them is on how to do the line.
http://oversliders.net/2015/03/26/do-a-l...ith-vinyl/
Check it out as it will answer most of your questions.
>> For 3D printed Weight Shift products and more checkout www.oversliders.net <<
If I was helpful to you, make sure to hit the "Rate" button and leave me a positive review, Thank you.