problems or issues

42 Replies, 14174 Views

This section is for problems or issues that you may come across while using the Drift Mission forums.

Please remember to post the following things:
A brief description of the problem/issue
What you were doing at the time of the issue
Where on the forum you were at, at the time of the issue
one problem i have found would be the feedback section. When you get positive feedback the background is green with white text. Its extremely hard to read.
if you check the box to delete a post you made then click the delete box to the right. The forum gives a permission error and tells you that you don't have permission to do this action.
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2012, 11:18 PM by robb41488.)
(10-27-2012, 10:04 PM)robb41488 Wrote: one problem i have found would be the feedback section. When you get positive feedback the background is green with white text. Its extremely hard to read.

Should be fixed now thanks!
(10-27-2012, 11:18 PM)robb41488 Wrote: if you check the box to delete a post you made then click the delete box to the right. The forum gives a permission error and tells you that you don't have permission to do this action.

Also should be fixed thanks robb Smile
did the time zone for the website change? my times no longer match
(07-17-2013, 07:54 PM)kidastra Wrote: did the time zone for the website change? my times no longer match

Thanks kidastra,

I'm working on fixing this issue, it appears with our new SSD storage space the timestamps have been whacked!
Should be fixed now thanks for letting us know!
For sale section allows members with less then 50 posts to list items
this actually is an on going issue with something else lol
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]