Could anyone tell me what chassis this is?

3 Replies, 1111 Views

(01-24-2018, 09:58 PM)M1ck075 Wrote: Car kit knock off is fine, but I'd advise against it because quality is poor. 

Gyro Gyro is unknown to me. I'd go with something that has a proven track record. Onisiki, yeah racing, boom racing, etc. 

Spur and pinion what tooth? Go with what 3Racing advises on their manual of the D4

Servo  go with something with at least 100oz of torque and sub 0.1sec in speed if possible. Power HD, Feetech, Yeah Racing, etc.

Esc 120AI wouldn't touch that either. 120A at that price won't last. Go with a SkyRc Toro TS120 and you'll be far better. Plus the ESC has accessories to keep it entertaining in the long run. 

Motor. this is unsensored so it's not going to be smooth. good alternative is Onisiki motor or even yeah racing mobster. Cheap and good quality.

radio set That's decent 

Along with an imax b6 charger and 2 lipos (1x2s and 1x3s)

Does it need any other upgrades or parts? Yes, get genuine belts from 3Racing, good dampers (Tamiya TRF, or MST), then adjustable rear toe block is a must. 
then if you want you can get the slide rack from 3Racing and knuckles from Yeah racing. You can get almost 90 degree turning radius. 
>> For 3D printed Weight Shift products and more checkout www.oversliders.net <<
If I was helpful to you, make sure to hit the "Rate" button and leave me a positive review, Thank you.
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2018, 05:44 PM by Tiger.T.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could anyone tell me what chassis this is? - by Tiger.T - 01-25-2018, 05:36 PM