Lets see some VIP styled RC cars!!!

102 Replies, 102945 Views

My K-Break VIP Aristo
[Image: 8mv9.jpg]
[Image: mvbf.jpg]
[Image: rzt7.jpg]
[Image: image.jpeg]
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2013, 01:39 PM by Alex Berlin.)
Looking good Alex! Love the decals too! been debating on getting this body but i dont feel the rear bumper much yet the more i see it, i want! lol
Alex, WOW!
TAMIYA - NOSRAM - TEAM-POWERS - SAVOX
put on the Flat silver TMB wheels on instead of the chrome. De-matted the lips and kept the faces flat silver.

Aired out on the driveway...
[Image: 14_zpsd58e3909.jpg]
[Image: 13_zps2c89328c.jpg]
[Image: 15_zps1e03a6bc.jpg]
Very good work, I love that VIP stuff.
[Image: image.jpeg]
My 275mm Mark X Yakusa VIP

Unfortunatly I don't have any good pictures of it, I took these right after a 30min run so it's kinda durty.

[Image: 660282IMG20130726193528.jpg]

[Image: 206905IMG20130726193731.jpg]
Looks good.
WORK Equips w/painted faces =)
[Image: 24_zps10c67859.jpg]
Hope this isn't too necro, but What are you guys using as light buckets in the multiple projector setups like mikep415's . Do they come with those bodies or are they customs? All I ever get with my bodies are normal lexan single led boring buckets.

Awesome work in this thread guys! Mike, your car looks real enough to hop in and drive off!
(11-01-2013, 10:51 PM)Rotarygod Wrote: Hope this isn't too necro, but What are you guys using as light buckets in the multiple projector setups like mikep415's . Do they come with those bodies or are they customs? All I ever get with my bodies are normal lexan single led boring buckets.

Awesome work in this thread guys! Mike, your car looks real enough to hop in and drive off!

thanks bro! for the LED holders, Active hobby makes them and Eagle racing makes a copy of them. These are eagle versions and are a little soft. Active hobbies should be a lot better but they work well regardless and gives the plain buckets a good look.