Genki's Overdose Type-C

208 Replies, 156178 Views

No, still a ways to go... slow n steady wins the race? =S
AFRO'S RC CLUB x KERIZMA CLUB x MADHOUSE

Yokomo Type-C - RWD
Wrap-Up Next FR-D - RWD
Awesome build man. I keep telling my friends I want to start building a complete OD drift package Smile Fun to build but it would prolly be a shelf queen for me lol.
Overdose + Tail-Slider MST XXX-D VIP FM Red w/ HT Suspension Fully upgraded :^^:

Thanks man! It would be a pretty penny if it only ended up being a shelf queen though!! To add to the cost, I have a hunch OD will release their own carbon chassis for it next year.

I can't wait to run mine, but... I'm just so demotivated to get it done because of winter lol...

Yokomo Type-C - RWD
Wrap-Up Next FR-D - RWD
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2013, 02:21 AM by GenkiRF.)
Lmao a lot of us tend to just hibernate during winter haha.

Cant wait to see it shredding on the track!
Overdose + Tail-Slider MST XXX-D VIP FM Red w/ HT Suspension Fully upgraded :^^:

chassis too epic

run indoor track at winter, keep the motivation going
Epic build. I would be intrested in those rear arms if you go overdose. i got some mint yokomo aluminum discs I will trade ya for. Pm me if your intrested. Love the blue tho just beautiful.
(12-10-2013, 01:44 PM)Hoach Wrote: Lmao a lot of us tend to just hibernate during winter haha.

Cant wait to see it shredding on the track!

Yah, winter is evil man hahaha.

(12-10-2013, 06:08 PM)pkstylez Wrote: chassis too epic

run indoor track at winter, keep the motivation going

Ahh, I'd love to hit the track, but December / January is busy season at work T_T
Haven't had any time to work on any of the cars for a few weeks now

(12-20-2013, 01:15 AM)RubHamuSan Wrote: Epic build. I would be intrested in those rear arms if you go overdose. i got some mint yokomo aluminum discs I will trade ya for. Pm me if your intrested. Love the blue tho just beautiful.

Thanks man!
I'll more than likely swap my rear setup for the OD arms. Just waiting for a release >.<
I'm not really looking for any trades for the rear arms though, sorry.
If I do sell it, the Active Hobby lower arms will be sold with the rest of the link setup.

Yokomo Type-C - RWD
Wrap-Up Next FR-D - RWD
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2013, 01:52 AM by GenkiRF.)
ahh don't you hate being so invested but not being able to drive it, I know I feel that way with the fr-d at the moment.
FS-01D
MS-01D
VDF-II
FR-D v3.0
Active FR Rwd - Forsale
(12-20-2013, 03:40 AM)Piper Wrote: ahh don't you hate being so invested but not being able to drive it, I know I feel that way with the fr-d at the moment.

Fuck yea haha. But it's really my own fault. I could have had this up and running many times, but the temptation to buy some limited edition parts kept delaying me finishing the car. Namely collecting parts for my eventual FR-D build(Damn you Overdose and WUN!!). I also didn't want to cut corners and put in band aid electronics/swap from my DIB. I figured I've spent this much, I'll get the electronics I want. *shrug*

Since my DIB was up and running strong too, I was never rushing to get this car done. That said though, I'll be prioritizing getting this car done... FINALLY! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I've been following your FR-D too. Amazing build so far!

Yokomo Type-C - RWD
Wrap-Up Next FR-D - RWD
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2013, 04:12 AM by GenkiRF.)
Its funny you say that, your type-c is what inspired all the overdose parts on my fr-d. Really dig that type-c man its looking amazing and thank you for the kind words, I can't wait to see your fr-d build now.
FS-01D
MS-01D
VDF-II
FR-D v3.0
Active FR Rwd - Forsale