General Lee Evo

25 Replies, 8095 Views

So here's my Evo. Not quite done but it had to be rushed. So ixnay on the fender flares, ixnay on the stealth mounts, and ixnay on the super fancy light kit (though I still have a basic light kit that still needs to be mounted)

I pretty much ruined the body when I reamed out the post holes. I was distracted watching TV when I was doing it. The front holes are too big and freaking uneven so it pulls the body a bit counter clockwise making the LR wheel look dumb. If I find some stealth mounts in the PI then problem solved.
On the plus side, the fluorescent orange turned out crazy vibrant like I wanted. It messes with my cell phone camera.

So going with the Ridiculous theme, I figured lets mix redneck and rice and see what happens. Some of my friends think the Confederate flag is a racist symbol. I view it as a symbol of rebellion (which goes along well with my "do what you want because it doesn't have to be that way" attitude.) Bahala na right?

[Image: 20130324_154124_zps62c45d7f.jpg]

[Image: 20130323_021838_zpsd92bf45f.jpg]
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.
That is ridiculous!! Nice job, that orange is bright!!!!!!!
lol, very cool/odd at the same time! I love the  look in the first pic more then the second
but overall I like it!
Very different.. Love it... So when you coming to pinas?
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
Nice job man, what did you use for that orange? I'd like to do something similar
4 coats of  fluorescent orange, 2 coats competition orange, 2 coats white, 1 coat black.  

Combat Driftr, the 8th!
Oh shit.. You will be here next week.. Cool.. I live in paranaque which is not far from Alabang.. If you want we can chill... I got a car here so I got transportation..
The underdog drifter....
That's awesome bro.  Not very good at speaking/understanding Tagalog or any other Filipino dialect though.  That said, good to know you're close by.  I'll be having alot of downtime and was planning on going drift track/hobbyshop hunting.  I've seen shit on Youtube so surely there has do be a decent drift scene going on out there
Well I can speak the language and most people don't think I do.. Lol.. Yeah I have been here close to 2 months and have asked loads of people where and no responses.. The only one I know of is top secret.. I know how to get there so if you need a ride just tell me.. we can roll together and introduce you to andrew the owner of top secret..They have a lil track.. Thats all i now of, So I tend to jus do drifting in condo complex.. Jus seeing the perplexed look of Filipinos seeing a rc car drift is awesome... Let me know man...
The underdog drifter....
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2013, 07:10 AM by Combat_Drftr.)
When I'm on the long ass flight across the pacific I'll give you a PM!  Lol.  I hope airport  security doesn't trip off my RC shit.