7 Replies, 5010 Views

This is my real drift car

[Image: image_zps4d537d23.jpg]
[Image: image_zps506e0628.jpg]
[Image: image_zps6bed465e.jpg]

And here is the rc drift car

[Image: image_zps3e7c7f9e.jpg]
[Image: image_zps2ad1e408.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2013, 04:09 AM by Hon3ybadger.)
good replica ... the paint is perfect!
Cool dude.
RC ART CE-RX CRIMSON LIGHTNING 3.09CS

KAZAMA GP-X 3.5CS

ENROUTE JXR 3.27CS

Friends don't let friends 50/50.
Pretty cool, Are you in Gresham? I'm pretty sure I've been by the lot in the background before on my way to Gresham Subaru for parts.
Nice ride.. Both the real and rc.. Nicely done!! Whatcha running in the supra?
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
You guessed it. The pictures are at my buddy's old vinyl shop in downtown Gresham. The little supra is going on my e10 and the big one is a rebuilt 7mge. But next year we'll be running a 1uz v8. Sorry the pics are blurry. The trailer pictured ran over my phone the day before and messed up the camera. Oh and both have the same vinyl wraps. It's a textured 3m brushed steel. The big one took 8hours to wrap and the little one took 7. Lol fml
just an idea, but try trimming off the front bumper, and put on intercooler on it to get really close Smile and also i like the "IM SPECIAL" license plate XD
Chi-Town Drifter
The plate is a bubba gump plate from pier 39. It actually says "mama says I'm special"
I got caught drifting in the streets and boy did the officer like my 100% not street legal car or the plate. Lol and I thought about the intercooler option. I wanna copy my rollcage and maybe the targa top too. Seems no one out there has done that yet. Smile