EAZY (VIDEO) Terminator R31FM vs KICKASS VDS

16 Replies, 6392 Views

(05-02-2013, 03:52 AM)vroomin Wrote: Ya I don't have FACEBOOK either so I appreciate it.

no worries, that's what these Vids are for, light entertainment :lol:
i'll upload one tonight. it just takes ages to load hi res vids.
So watch out!
Crazy Terminator!
I'll be back!

I recon he's the sickest of the drivers bro ;-)
Avoca Drift Shed Au.
Visitors Always Welcome! https://www.facebook.com/avocadriftshed.au?ref=tn_tnmn
(05-03-2013, 07:43 AM)RevIt Wrote: I'll be back!

yeah, his not bad. a lot cleaner than KICKASS in terms or wiring. But he looks stiff and thats OK cause his a machine. lol.. KICKASS looks more realistic in terms of movement.

But i tell you what, my 5 years old daughter freaks out when she sees him move!! lol..
(05-03-2013, 08:46 AM)eazy street Wrote:
(05-03-2013, 07:43 AM)RevIt Wrote: I'll be back!

yeah, his not bad. a lot cleaner than KICKASS in terms or wiring. But he looks stiff and thats OK cause his a machine. lol.. KICKASS looks more realistic in terms of movement.

But i tell you what, my 5 years old daughter freaks out when she sees him move!! lol..

for sure bro, yeah, the stiffness isn't noticable cause he should be probably, lol
Avoca Drift Shed Au.
Visitors Always Welcome! https://www.facebook.com/avocadriftshed.au?ref=tn_tnmn
Hey Eazy, Not sure if I already asked this but what kind of cameras do you use? Your shots are so clean. Im looking into the canon T4I... Or whatever its called. I hear its great for new photographers as its only $550ish.
Team Ghost Drift
[Image: TGD+official+WHITE+side+decal+Osaka-Sans...+edit1.png]
MST FS-01D cs@2.0
Yokomo DRB cs@1.8
Eagle  R31 RWD
(05-03-2013, 10:41 AM)rudeboy03 Wrote: Hey Eazy, Not sure if I already asked this but what kind of cameras do you use? Your shots are so clean. Im looking into the canon T4I... Or whatever its called. I hear its great for new photographers as its only $550ish.

hey... sorry for this late reply.
I'm not sure what camera that is. But if you want to take decent photos, u should invest in a DSLR. This is because the glass (lens) play a BIG part of sharp and detail photos.
For example, all these photos are shot with a Canon 5D mk2 which is pretty old now days. But I also had the 5D mk1 as well, which is in the Museum of Canon atm! lol..
BUT, I only used Zeiss prime lens (not zoom) on both cameras! Lens are an investment. I only upgrade my camera if I have to, but the lens are for keeps. Hope this makes sense.
But yeah, what ever camera u get, just hit me up with questions.
cheers..
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2013, 09:30 AM by eazy street.)