ARCD first warehouse drift

13 Replies, 9367 Views

We had our first drift meet today 12/5/13, it was a great day! But soon realised the track was a little to small next time I'll make it bigger
Just saw this on the FB page.. Looking good guys... Keep it up...
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
yeah it will definitely get better heaps more guys from Adelaide are gonna come now after seeing today's fun on FB lol looking forward to it
This looks like great fun... Well done lads.. Easy to set up too.. A few corner markers and some tape and your set
This was the first meet so it was more of a learning experience at track layout for me gonna get input from the guys so at the next meet we'll have a better track
this layout looks perfect!!! all you need is the right tire setup and less straight angles Smile

keep in mind IDS is 18x40 with most of the 40 going to setup tables.... all it took was finding the perfect tire for nice consistent lines
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2013, 01:28 AM by robb41488.)
warehouse, dude you have the option of a multicourse layout, i'm sure next time it will be off the hook.

LEAD FOLLOW OR GET OUT THE WAY!
Yeah was a good day.. Looking forward to next time!!!!!
(05-13-2013, 01:23 AM)robb41488 Wrote: this layout looks perfect!!! all you need is the right tire setup and less straight angles Smile

keep in mind IDS is 18x40 with most of the 40 going to setup tables.... all it took was finding the perfect tire for nice consistent lines

Allow me to recommend Raikou drift tires. Different compounds for all types of syrfaces

LEAD FOLLOW OR GET OUT THE WAY!
(05-13-2013, 11:08 AM)driftnetwork Wrote:
(05-13-2013, 01:23 AM)robb41488 Wrote: this layout looks perfect!!! all you need is the right tire setup and less straight angles Smile

Allow me to recommend Raikou drift tires. Different compounds for all types of syrfaces
this track was 20x30 net time were gonna make it bigger

I like this layout

[Image: sh_tra10.jpg]

lol the two of us were running DXPE's and we found them a little to slippery on the polished concrete I also had D70's on my other chassis I was running Eagle Racing tires on the camera car and they weren't to bad lol
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2013, 11:24 AM by pickled.)