oneTEN Drift Network Videos

54 Replies, 17901 Views

Tire drops and wall rides oh my!

Promoting radio controlled drifting to the masses since 2009
(05-14-2013, 03:22 PM)JustSiDEwayZ Wrote: Tire drops and wall rides oh my!

Those are sick, I love it man:!!!
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
This was an amazing event for us! It all started out about a week before the event. Tengu Drift Club caught wind of an event that Fatlace was a part of. Us over here @ oneTEN Drift Network recommended to give it a shot and see if we could setup for the show. The E-mails were sent, and we got the go ahead.

The entire thing was really last minute, so we were scrambling for drivers. Not knowing how many we could get into the event. In the end Wickedwayz leader came with a bunch of free passes and everyone got in with out a problem.

The day got started a little slowly as we waited for the car show to get settled, and the staff @ Sonoma Raceway to find us a spot. From there everyone pitched in, and setup very quickly. We were drawing a crowd just during the setup phase. Once we got the drivers on the track the amount of people watching and recording the action was amazing. It seemed almost everyone had a phone or camera in hand so they could share the excitement of these little drift cars!

We all had a great time putting on the show! It also seems Sonoma Raceway really liked what we put together, and was suggesting other events that we could be a part of. We are really pleased we can work and promote with such a major name in motor sports!

We would really like to thank Fatlace for pulling the strings and making sure R/C drifting is on the come-up again! Also many thanks to Tengu Drift Club, for not only putting this together with Fatlace, but their support of oneTEN Drift Network through the years!

In this video i am running my Xray T2 RWD. Its the orange ae86 missle status! Not every run is great for me, but I was looking for every ounce of grip to keep pace with the 50/50 and cs cars on the track.

dope video dude!
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
man! i really gotta link up with you guys as soon as my car is done! sorry i haven't been on the other forum really, hard to keep up with too many
(09-12-2013, 11:50 PM)johnny6 Wrote: man! i really gotta link up with you guys as soon as my car is done! sorry i haven't been on the other forum really, hard to keep up with too many

Ah its cool johnny6! Hope you get it going we have a pretty cool show coming up!

(09-12-2013, 11:46 PM)robb41488 Wrote: dope video dude!

Thanks Rob! glad you enjoyed it! Means alot coming from you! Hope you had made some popcorn!

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2013, 04:50 AM by JustSiDEwayZ.)
This was just a small practice session held @ Norcal Vapors (an electronic cigarette retailer) in Sacramento. We thank them for letting us have a practice session @ their store! Track size is 23x15, so it made for a tight layout with the walls and curbs. We had 5 drivers out 4 of which were rwd. Now keep in mind these guys are just starting rwd so they are doing pretty good figuring out their setup!

[youtube]TzwVTt5wXJ8[/youtube]

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2013, 12:57 AM by robb41488.)
Great video guys nice driving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thx valve timing

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2013, 07:42 PM by JustSiDEwayZ.)
Well what started as an open rwd practice session turned into a wickedwayz DC rwd meet. Rcfc3s driving the red fc running a new chassis for him! A Yokomo DP basic plus a few steering mods c-hub delete... This was his 3rd practice session with the car. Datnis916 running the black 180sx with a Hot Bodies Cyclone TC chassis. Justsidewayz running the green s14 with an xray t2 chassis.

This was just a quick practice vid. sorry if it runs long i got tired of trimming it down.