Genki's Overdose Type-C

208 Replies, 156178 Views

FINAL UPDATE!!
The SSG OD conversion grew on me the more I looked at it, and I finally caved in and decided to just go full Overdose.
Thanks for following my build, hope you enjoyed it Tongue
[Image: 003_zps22366383.jpg]
[Image: 004_zpsdd022ac3.jpg]
[Image: 005_zps71d3808d.jpg]
[Image: 006_zpsb754b78d.jpg]
[Image: 007_zps68e79067.jpg]
[Image: 008_zpsf6cb5137.jpg]
AFRO'S RC CLUB x KERIZMA CLUB x MADHOUSE

Yokomo Type-C - RWD
Wrap-Up Next FR-D - RWD
beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This thing is beyond awesome!!!
[Image: RCDC_sig.png]
AMAZING BUILD!!...

What made you switch from Keyence to Sanwa ESC? which one did you like more?

How would you rate the Airia/Luxon combo? im looking to get one... but wanted to see peoples feedback..

Thanks =)
(11-02-2014, 09:34 AM)MRR31N Wrote: AMAZING BUILD!!...

What made you switch from Keyence to Sanwa ESC? which one did you like more?

How would you rate the Airia/Luxon combo? im looking to get one... but wanted to see peoples feedback..

Thanks =)

I bought the Sanwa Super Vortex in a combo with a receiver and a servo as a limited editon bundle.  
The Sanwa ESC didn't sell, and I had the opportunity to sell the Aria/Luxon combo to a firend, so I decided to go that route and make some money back.
As far as the ESC's go, I don't think you can go wrong with either. I loved both, and actually really like the Sanwa - I think I will be sticking to Sanwa simply because all of my elecs are Sanwa.
With the release of the TAO 2 though, the Aria is (in my opinion) the undisputed king right now.  
You can be so precise with the ESC tuning, that you can tailor it to suit any driving style/track perfectly ^^b

Yokomo Type-C - RWD
Wrap-Up Next FR-D - RWD
How did I miss this update!?!?!? Genki, this chassis is looking insane!!!! I love it!
very stylish chassis
I built a twin... it's a bit hefty in the rear though Tongue
[Image: 004_zps6bhqkh8r.jpg]

Yokomo Type-C - RWD
Wrap-Up Next FR-D - RWD
Awesome build! What rear diffuser is that? Sakura D3? I didn't see it mentioned.