Forums

Full Version: Sheldon's Hobbies San Jose Cali
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
LeMons and Chumpcar are more fun than almost any other form of racing I've been involved in, As an added bounus they are fairly cheap to get into and everyone at the events are super laid back and helpful.
the 24hrs of Lemons is something I always wanted to enter!
[Image: 20130119_173604_zps048f0a42.jpg]

A pic of the old layout from Sheldon's. May not be as cool looking but definitely more fun to drive.
old set up 10x better
That's a pretty good size track:=o:
I agree the old setup is wayy better... I couldnt see shit when I drove the new one before the comp which is why I didnt enter lol. I loose my car under the bridge in 2 spots and other places it just feels awkward to drive... maybe if I had more track time it would feel better but I probably would still crash under the bridge hahaa
Shelby's aka Sheldon's just isn't the same as it was 15+ years ago when it was on Oakland rd. Hell R/C isnt the same! LOL @ dump lights, looking for those matched cells, worrying about dumping at the 4 min mark! Well... drifting here I be!

I also agree the new layout isnt as fun looking as the old which had more options.
(04-21-2013, 02:30 AM)Chiefy707 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 563855_10200902618278688_106187918_n.jpg]

It looks cool but the blind spots and rental drivers can be effing annoying

what kind of rental cars did they offer? And im assuming since people were renting them that they kept getting in the way? hahaha
I remember watching a few videos of the original track, looked like a lot of fun.

New one looks cool, but I'd imagine the blind spots would be frustrating at times.

I'd be happy with either of those if we had an indoor track that big in our area Sad you guys are lucky!!
(05-12-2013, 03:52 AM)SlideSideWayz Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2013, 02:30 AM)Chiefy707 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 563855_10200902618278688_106187918_n.jpg]

It looks cool but the blind spots and rental drivers can be effing annoying

what kind of rental cars did they offer? And im assuming since people were renting them that they kept getting in the way? hahaha
They are exceed rentals... when I use to go these guys seemed to come often and just bash and shit.. its was really annoying cuhz they would full throttle the car at times when they were spinning and smack my car. One time they were trying to drift that left side and I was on the outside and I guess he messed up so he hit my car and it went off the track smh lol..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8