Fully hopped up D3

14 Replies, 8653 Views

(12-15-2012, 01:54 AM)pickled Wrote: [Image: sam1695s.jpg]

I especially like the toe biter bumper top mount it looks like it could do some damage lol. Just buy the hop ups a  piece  at a time,  that's  what I did! And why I'm not a hundred percent sure as to how much it cost altogether?  It's  a completely different car with different characteristics all of them better than the kit, you really notice how much smoother it runs it doesn't make any funny noises like the kit does i.e. belts climbing the pulley sides and I used yeah racing teflon sealed bearings, huge difference to the  drive line

Man i like all of it! With the chassis, does it come with all the battery mounts etc or will i need to purchase parts?
It comes with the longitudinal mount along the centre of the chassis, but I bought the transverse battery mount aswell which is the set up in the picture but you need to use the plastic hooks from the kit on top of the mount I have for the bands that hold the battery
(12-15-2012, 02:41 PM)pickled Wrote: It comes with the longitudinal mount along the centre of the chassis, but I bought the transverse battery mount aswell which is the set up in the picture but you need to use the plastic hooks from the kit on top of the mount I have for the bands that hold the battery

Thanks, i'll check it out.
Did you see that www.tqracing.com is now carrying alot of the hop-ups???
[Image: sam1702s.jpg] [Image: sam1703c.jpg]
[Image: sam1701j.jpg] [Image: sam1699.jpg]

I put my old shell back on this chassis for now I'm going to do another shell in a month or so
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2012, 03:04 PM by pickled.)